Cooking Instructions for Timbuktu Crab Cakes
- Be sure to remove crab cakes from plastic container.
- Set oven to bake and preheat oven to 400° for approximately 10 minutes prior to cooking. This is very important.
- Remove the lid from each container in which the crab mixture is in and quickly flip container, open end down, on an un-greased cookie sheet pan and slowly lift the container from the sheet pan. This will form a ready to cook crab cake.
- Place in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until the cakes are golden brown and firm.
- Remove from oven and let set for about 2-3 mins. before serving.
If you need any additional directions, please feel free to call us at 410.796.0733