December 22nd is the last day to place your crab cake shipping order to arrive in time for Christmas
The shipping of your order will be handled by professionals whose only concern is to ensure that the high quality of your crab cakes will be maintained throughout the entire packaging and shipping process.
A brief overview of our ordering, packing and shipping process:
- We receive your order and immediately begin to assemble it.
- Your crab cakes are then placed in individual containers.
- The container will be placed in an insulated corrugated box (for additional protection).
- All orders will be packed with frozen gel packs to keep your order cold and fresh during shipment.
- All boxes will be identified and properly marked for next day shipment by Federal Express. Click here to view our shipping schedule.
If you have any questions regarding shipping and handling**, we welcome your inquiries: mail@TimbuktuCrabcakes.com
Fresh Crab Cakes require expert handling to maintain the freshness of our product. We use Federal Express as our primary shipping company as their quality and experience is second to none.
All orders are shipped SIGNATURE RELEASE – NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED. This means that if no one is there to receive the order from Federal Express, the driver will leave the order at the door. This signifies acceptance of the order (the same as a signature). You will be responsible for payment of the order. We highly recommend that someone is there within the designated timeframe to accept delivery of the order.
If this is a gift, please be sure to alert the recipient that something perishable is coming via FedEx and to try and make arrangements to accept delivery.
Receiving your delivery fresh and delicious is our priority! We must therefore follow a schedule which will insure that your order is received in a timely manner and in excellent condition.
For any special needs or requests please feel free to contact us.
Orders placed on:
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be delivered by 3 p.m. EDT on Tuesday
- Monday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 3 p.m. on Tuesday
- Tuesday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 3 p.m. on Wednesday
- Wednesday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 3 p.m. on Thursday
- Thursday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 3 p.m. on Friday
Orders placed after 10 am will be processed on the next business day.
*A $6.95 charge for packing materials and handling will be added to all orders. (reusable cooler & ice packs)